Our water voles are now heading to Cornwall. Edinburgh Zoo have kindly transported our voles to Derek Gow’s premesis in Cornwall where they will shortly be introduced to the breeding programme. We look forward to January when they will be introduced to potential new mates (it’s a water vole dating agency!). Hopefully by late February we will hear that everything is going to plan and they are breeding like rabbits, (so to speak).
- Ayrshire Rivers Maps ***Christmas Sale*** December 8, 2017
- A Theory about salmon declines on the Tweed (and around Scotland?) December 2, 2017
- Upper Stinchar video filmed at the start of salmon spawning in 2017 December 1, 2017
- Water of Girvan Spawning Walk November 27, 2017
- Girvan DSFB announcements November 15, 2017
- Brainstorming November 15, 2017
- Doon DSFB Meeting (changed date) November 6, 2017
- The Glenmuir Water – Fly-through video of this remote river November 1, 2017
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.