Our water voles are now heading to Cornwall. Edinburgh Zoo have kindly transported our voles to Derek Gow’s premesis in Cornwall where they will shortly be introduced to the breeding programme. We look forward to January when they will be introduced to potential new mates (it’s a water vole dating agency!). Hopefully by late February we will hear that everything is going to plan and they are breeding like rabbits, (so to speak).
- River Ayr Salmon Run October 3, 2021
- Garnock Connections, Green Engineering on the Dusk Water. September 14, 2021
- Garnock Balsam Bash: August 2nd July 27, 2021
- Eel Migration on the River Doon. July 27, 2021
- Seasonal vacancy (Part-time) June 30, 2021
- Severe Pollution incident on the River Ayr June 11, 2021
- Mill Glen Reservoir Fish removal May 24, 2021
- Next Girvan DSFB Meeting May 21, 2021
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.