Our water voles are now heading to Cornwall. Edinburgh Zoo have kindly transported our voles to Derek Gow’s premesis in Cornwall where they will shortly be introduced to the breeding programme. We look forward to January when they will be introduced to potential new mates (it’s a water vole dating agency!). Hopefully by late February we will hear that everything is going to plan and they are breeding like rabbits, (so to speak).
- Electrofishing in the upper Girvan July 28, 2016
- Midges and surveys July 22, 2016
- Doon Fencing update July 19, 2016
- Light at the end of the tunnel? July 13, 2016
- Kilmarnock Water fish passage July 8, 2016
- Greenock Water erosion…addressing the problems July 6, 2016
- Upper Irvine Erosion July 5, 2016
- Muck Water follow up June 22, 2016
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.