Our water voles are now heading to Cornwall. Edinburgh Zoo have kindly transported our voles to Derek Gow’s premesis in Cornwall where they will shortly be introduced to the breeding programme. We look forward to January when they will be introduced to potential new mates (it’s a water vole dating agency!). Hopefully by late February we will hear that everything is going to plan and they are breeding like rabbits, (so to speak).
- Fisherman’s Supper 2013 November 26, 2013
- River Ayr Map November 20, 2013
- Ponesk Coal site November 16, 2013
- Problem Culvert in the Stinchar Valley November 8, 2013
- Spreading Knotweed on Marchburn November 8, 2013
- CIRB project newsletter November 7, 2013
- The River Girvan District Salmon Fishery Board November 7, 2013
- Broodstock Tags November 3, 2013
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.