Last night I gave a talk on the ‘Work of the Trust’ to Ayr Civic Society. The meeting was well attended for such a cold night with around 40 people turning out to hear about our work. There was an array of questions at the end and that usually signifies that the talk was interesting. We are always pleased to talk at community group meetings as this helps get the Trust known and our work recognised. Anyone with a similar requirement should contact the Trust through the email link on the web site.
- River Ayr Salmon Run October 3, 2021
- Garnock Connections, Green Engineering on the Dusk Water. September 14, 2021
- Garnock Balsam Bash: August 2nd July 27, 2021
- Eel Migration on the River Doon. July 27, 2021
- Seasonal vacancy (Part-time) June 30, 2021
- Severe Pollution incident on the River Ayr June 11, 2021
- Mill Glen Reservoir Fish removal May 24, 2021
- Next Girvan DSFB Meeting May 21, 2021
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.