What progress? Well after last weeks raised levels and a hiccup over the supply of stainless ‘rebar’, Borland’s men were back in the river yesterday and today resetting the steel and formwork for the last wall. If the rain holds off overnight, the last wall will be poured on Wednesday 25th (April). The shuttering will stay in place for a day or two after which it will be removed and the site cleared up. The last remaining jobs will have to wait until low water; setting the blocks into the fish passes and cutting and sealing the downstream edge of the concrete. Hopefully as we head into May, the weather will improve allowing these job to be completed.
- Merry Christmas December 18, 2020
- Girvan and Stinchar salmon spawning. December 16, 2020
- ART on Countryfile. December 8, 2020
- ART move to a new rural office location September 29, 2020
- More guidance to identify Farmed salmon September 8, 2020
- How to identify a Farmed Salmon September 5, 2020
- Advice on what to do if you catch a farmed salmon August 31, 2020
- Preparing for Crayfish Surveys August 28, 2020
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.