What progress? Well after last weeks raised levels and a hiccup over the supply of stainless ‘rebar’, Borland’s men were back in the river yesterday and today resetting the steel and formwork for the last wall. If the rain holds off overnight, the last wall will be poured on Wednesday 25th (April). The shuttering will stay in place for a day or two after which it will be removed and the site cleared up. The last remaining jobs will have to wait until low water; setting the blocks into the fish passes and cutting and sealing the downstream edge of the concrete. Hopefully as we head into May, the weather will improve allowing these job to be completed.
- River Maps November 29, 2022
- Vote for your favourite Charity! November 15, 2022
- New Electrofishing Kit! November 15, 2022
- Ayrshire Rivers Trust Annual General Meeting August 29, 2022
- Kilmarnock Water Fish Rescue August 23, 2022
- Trustee Advertisment August 22, 2022
- Red Skin Disease July 25, 2022
- Farewell and Good Luck to Muir! July 4, 2022
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.