Since my last post i have been out walking areas of the River Ayr and noticed a good few Giant Hogweed plants seemed to have been missed. Some plants have also popped up since the contractors started. The contractors will be out again this week and have been instructed to go over the full river again to make sure no plants get to seed this year. Our other contractors are also now walking over the rivers Irvine, Garnock and the Annick Water to again make sure that no plants have been missed. I will be out today spraying some areas where Giant Hogweed has been reported to us. These reports are key to us so if anyone has spotted any plants while out and about then please let me know.
- Stinchar DSFB Meeting and AGM May 19, 2022
- Next Stinchar DSFB meeting April 14, 2022
- River Doon AGM April 11, 2022
- Girvan DSFB Meetings – dates announced March 21, 2022
- River Categories for 2022 March 16, 2022
- Culroy Burn Green engineering update – 5 -6 years years on March 15, 2022
- Doon DSFB Notice of upcoming meeting March 9, 2022
- Job Advertisement – Office Manager/Administrator ***CLOSED*** February 22, 2022
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.