A couple of years ago we ran a few evening sessions for novice fly-tyers. It was a very basic course that taught participants to dress simple salmon flies. I’m considering repeating similar sessions this winter if there is any interest. Just drop the Trust an email if you would like to take part along with details of your fly tying experience and I’ll see what we can do. If there is enough interest, we could run sessions once a week over a 6 week period.
- Vacancy for a Fisheries Biologist/Environmental Scientist June 2, 2022
- Stinchar DSFB Meeting and AGM May 19, 2022
- Next Stinchar DSFB meeting April 14, 2022
- River Doon AGM April 11, 2022
- Girvan DSFB Meetings – dates announced March 21, 2022
- River Categories for 2022 March 16, 2022
- Culroy Burn Green engineering update – 5 -6 years years on March 15, 2022
- Doon DSFB Notice of upcoming meeting March 9, 2022
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.