A couple of years ago we ran a few evening sessions for novice fly-tyers. It was a very basic course that taught participants to dress simple salmon flies. I’m considering repeating similar sessions this winter if there is any interest. Just drop the Trust an email if you would like to take part along with details of your fly tying experience and I’ll see what we can do. If there is enough interest, we could run sessions once a week over a 6 week period.
- River Ayr Salmon Run October 3, 2021
- Garnock Connections, Green Engineering on the Dusk Water. September 14, 2021
- Garnock Balsam Bash: August 2nd July 27, 2021
- Eel Migration on the River Doon. July 27, 2021
- Seasonal vacancy (Part-time) June 30, 2021
- Severe Pollution incident on the River Ayr June 11, 2021
- Mill Glen Reservoir Fish removal May 24, 2021
- Next Girvan DSFB Meeting May 21, 2021
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.