A couple of years ago we ran a few evening sessions for novice fly-tyers. It was a very basic course that taught participants to dress simple salmon flies. I’m considering repeating similar sessions this winter if there is any interest. Just drop the Trust an email if you would like to take part along with details of your fly tying experience and I’ll see what we can do. If there is enough interest, we could run sessions once a week over a 6 week period.
- River Ayr, Wellwood River Bank Erosion Control. January 24, 2022
- Salmon under a cloud inversion December 23, 2021
- Knockendon Fish Rescue December 17, 2021
- Building Brash Bundles for River Restoration with Garnock Connections. December 4, 2021
- Salmon Spawning Water of Girvan November 30, 2021
- Riverbank Stabilisation through the Garnock Connections project November 27, 2021
- The next River Stinchar District Salmon Fishery Board Meeting announced November 22, 2021
- Doon DSFB meeting November 22, 2021
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.