Here is a link to a short video of our Black Rocks Waterfall project in Kilmarnock. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64GjbIMyjfc&feature=g-upl The project was completed in conjunction with Kilmarnock AC with funding from SEPA and SCORE. The video was taken last week but only shows trout (including a sea trout) jumping at the falls but a salmon was seen leaping far up the falls but unfortunately I didn’t manage to capture it on camera. I’m sure there will be plenty more opportunities to see salmon at the falls later this year.
- River Ayr, Wellwood River Bank Erosion Control. January 24, 2022
- Salmon under a cloud inversion December 23, 2021
- Knockendon Fish Rescue December 17, 2021
- Building Brash Bundles for River Restoration with Garnock Connections. December 4, 2021
- Salmon Spawning Water of Girvan November 30, 2021
- Riverbank Stabilisation through the Garnock Connections project November 27, 2021
- The next River Stinchar District Salmon Fishery Board Meeting announced November 22, 2021
- Doon DSFB meeting November 22, 2021
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.