Here is a link to a short video of our Black Rocks Waterfall project in Kilmarnock. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64GjbIMyjfc&feature=g-upl The project was completed in conjunction with Kilmarnock AC with funding from SEPA and SCORE. The video was taken last week but only shows trout (including a sea trout) jumping at the falls but a salmon was seen leaping far up the falls but unfortunately I didn’t manage to capture it on camera. I’m sure there will be plenty more opportunities to see salmon at the falls later this year.
- Used Fish tackle and Tools for sale April 6, 2021
- River Stinchar DSFB Meeting March 2021 March 15, 2021
- River Doon District Salmon Fishery Board Meeting March 2021 March 12, 2021
- Catch Data March 8, 2021
- Scale Reading Analysis of Rod Caught Farmed Salmon in 2020 March 2, 2021
- Summer 2020 Video Log February 11, 2021
- Merry Christmas December 18, 2020
- Girvan and Stinchar salmon spawning. December 16, 2020
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.