Here is a link to a short video of our Black Rocks Waterfall project in Kilmarnock. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64GjbIMyjfc&feature=g-upl The project was completed in conjunction with Kilmarnock AC with funding from SEPA and SCORE. The video was taken last week but only shows trout (including a sea trout) jumping at the falls but a salmon was seen leaping far up the falls but unfortunately I didn’t manage to capture it on camera. I’m sure there will be plenty more opportunities to see salmon at the falls later this year.
- ART move to a new rural office location September 29, 2020
- More guidance to identify Farmed salmon September 8, 2020
- How to identify a Farmed Salmon September 5, 2020
- Advice on what to do if you catch a farmed salmon August 31, 2020
- Preparing for Crayfish Surveys August 28, 2020
- fencing brings benefits on the Glenstang Burn – River Ayr catchment August 28, 2020
- Green Engineering on the Girvan _progress since April 2016 August 28, 2020
- Cloyntie Burn in the Girvan catchment August 28, 2020
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.