Here is a link to a short video of our Black Rocks Waterfall project in Kilmarnock. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64GjbIMyjfc&feature=g-upl The project was completed in conjunction with Kilmarnock AC with funding from SEPA and SCORE. The video was taken last week but only shows trout (including a sea trout) jumping at the falls but a salmon was seen leaping far up the falls but unfortunately I didn’t manage to capture it on camera. I’m sure there will be plenty more opportunities to see salmon at the falls later this year.
- Vacancy for a Fisheries Biologist/Environmental Scientist June 2, 2022
- Stinchar DSFB Meeting and AGM May 19, 2022
- Next Stinchar DSFB meeting April 14, 2022
- River Doon AGM April 11, 2022
- Girvan DSFB Meetings – dates announced March 21, 2022
- River Categories for 2022 March 16, 2022
- Culroy Burn Green engineering update – 5 -6 years years on March 15, 2022
- Doon DSFB Notice of upcoming meeting March 9, 2022
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.