Another photo of the Cessnock at the modified stretch, this time when it was in spate. It seems inevitable that there is going to be a serious issue with siltation and diffuse pollution as a direct result of thee modifications. It is interesting that the original burn is contained within it’s meandering channel despite there being considerable erosion taking place.
- Used Fish tackle and Tools for sale April 6, 2021
- River Stinchar DSFB Meeting March 2021 March 15, 2021
- River Doon District Salmon Fishery Board Meeting March 2021 March 12, 2021
- Catch Data March 8, 2021
- Scale Reading Analysis of Rod Caught Farmed Salmon in 2020 March 2, 2021
- Summer 2020 Video Log February 11, 2021
- Merry Christmas December 18, 2020
- Girvan and Stinchar salmon spawning. December 16, 2020
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.