Another photo of the Cessnock at the modified stretch, this time when it was in spate. It seems inevitable that there is going to be a serious issue with siltation and diffuse pollution as a direct result of thee modifications. It is interesting that the original burn is contained within it’s meandering channel despite there being considerable erosion taking place.
- Ayrshire Rivers Trust Annual General Meeting August 29, 2022
- Kilmarnock Water Fish Rescue August 23, 2022
- Trustee Advertisment August 22, 2022
- Red Skin Disease July 25, 2022
- Farewell and Good Luck to Muir! July 4, 2022
- Vacancy for a Fisheries Biologist/Environmental Scientist June 2, 2022
- Stinchar DSFB Meeting and AGM May 19, 2022
- Next Stinchar DSFB meeting April 14, 2022
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.