We have been asked to present a 40 minute talk on river management at a conference to be held in Grangemouth Town Hall on the 9th October. Our presentation will focus on Integrated Catchment Management, touching on many issues such as biodiversity, invasive species, stocking, pollution, partnership approaches, volunteers etc etc. Other speakers include…. well read for yourself on the attached poster. It looks as though this will be a very interesting event. Places are expected to be sought after so don’t delay, book your place now.
- ART move to a new rural office location September 29, 2020
- More guidance to identify Farmed salmon September 8, 2020
- How to identify a Farmed Salmon September 5, 2020
- Advice on what to do if you catch a farmed salmon August 31, 2020
- Preparing for Crayfish Surveys August 28, 2020
- fencing brings benefits on the Glenstang Burn – River Ayr catchment August 28, 2020
- Green Engineering on the Girvan _progress since April 2016 August 28, 2020
- Cloyntie Burn in the Girvan catchment August 28, 2020
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.