We have been asked to present a 40 minute talk on river management at a conference to be held in Grangemouth Town Hall on the 9th October. Our presentation will focus on Integrated Catchment Management, touching on many issues such as biodiversity, invasive species, stocking, pollution, partnership approaches, volunteers etc etc. Other speakers include…. well read for yourself on the attached poster. It looks as though this will be a very interesting event. Places are expected to be sought after so don’t delay, book your place now.
- River Maps November 29, 2022
- Vote for your favourite Charity! November 15, 2022
- New Electrofishing Kit! November 15, 2022
- Ayrshire Rivers Trust Annual General Meeting August 29, 2022
- Kilmarnock Water Fish Rescue August 23, 2022
- Trustee Advertisment August 22, 2022
- Red Skin Disease July 25, 2022
- Farewell and Good Luck to Muir! July 4, 2022
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.