We have been asked to present a 40 minute talk on river management at a conference to be held in Grangemouth Town Hall on the 9th October. Our presentation will focus on Integrated Catchment Management, touching on many issues such as biodiversity, invasive species, stocking, pollution, partnership approaches, volunteers etc etc. Other speakers include…. well read for yourself on the attached poster. It looks as though this will be a very interesting event. Places are expected to be sought after so don’t delay, book your place now.
- Garnock Connections, Green Engineering on the Dusk Water. September 14, 2021
- Garnock Balsam Bash: August 2nd July 27, 2021
- Eel Migration on the River Doon. July 27, 2021
- Seasonal vacancy (Part-time) June 30, 2021
- Severe Pollution incident on the River Ayr June 11, 2021
- Mill Glen Reservoir Fish removal May 24, 2021
- Next Girvan DSFB Meeting May 21, 2021
- Nethermills Hydro Scheme on the Ayr May 19, 2021
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.