We christened the new offices yesterday with a day long meeting for the CIRB partners and prospective partners should CIRB 2 proceed. By the afternoon session we had 14 people in the downstairs meeting room which was too many for the size of table we have but the room coped adequately. With 2 other desks available, we managed just fine. I think everyone was impressed with the new office accommodation and I have to say it will be good to finally move in once the phones lines are transferred across.
- River Ayr Salmon Run October 3, 2021
- Garnock Connections, Green Engineering on the Dusk Water. September 14, 2021
- Garnock Balsam Bash: August 2nd July 27, 2021
- Eel Migration on the River Doon. July 27, 2021
- Seasonal vacancy (Part-time) June 30, 2021
- Severe Pollution incident on the River Ayr June 11, 2021
- Mill Glen Reservoir Fish removal May 24, 2021
- Next Girvan DSFB Meeting May 21, 2021
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.