As earlier intimated, the Anderson’s Weir was duly opened for salmon migration today. The full river is being allowed to pass through the fish pass and over the new weir crest at Anderson’s. Things looked good to me when I visited after work this evening and I can hardly wait for the next spate to see how the water flows and fish get over it. I’ve nothing more to add to this but the weather forecast this evening is predicting heavy rain for next wednesday….. here come the fish.
- Stinchar DSFB Meeting and AGM May 19, 2022
- Next Stinchar DSFB meeting April 14, 2022
- River Doon AGM April 11, 2022
- Girvan DSFB Meetings – dates announced March 21, 2022
- River Categories for 2022 March 16, 2022
- Culroy Burn Green engineering update – 5 -6 years years on March 15, 2022
- Doon DSFB Notice of upcoming meeting March 9, 2022
- Job Advertisement – Office Manager/Administrator ***CLOSED*** February 22, 2022
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.