Further to a meeting with SEPA yesterday, I again met their representative at the dam this morning along with someone from CCT. Water levels were dropping and it was prudent to recheck the fish pass operation before instructing CCT to make further improvements as we discuss yesterday. What is certain is that something does need to be changed to make the fish pass accessible between the Q90 and Q10 levels (the flow that exists for 80% of the time). The alterations need to happen at the first opportunity as fresh salmon began to appear at Catrine this morning.
- Ayrshire Rivers Trust Annual General Meeting August 29, 2022
- Kilmarnock Water Fish Rescue August 23, 2022
- Trustee Advertisment August 22, 2022
- Red Skin Disease July 25, 2022
- Farewell and Good Luck to Muir! July 4, 2022
- Vacancy for a Fisheries Biologist/Environmental Scientist June 2, 2022
- Stinchar DSFB Meeting and AGM May 19, 2022
- Next Stinchar DSFB meeting April 14, 2022
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.