Further to a meeting with SEPA yesterday, I again met their representative at the dam this morning along with someone from CCT. Water levels were dropping and it was prudent to recheck the fish pass operation before instructing CCT to make further improvements as we discuss yesterday. What is certain is that something does need to be changed to make the fish pass accessible between the Q90 and Q10 levels (the flow that exists for 80% of the time). The alterations need to happen at the first opportunity as fresh salmon began to appear at Catrine this morning.
- Used Fish tackle and Tools for sale April 6, 2021
- River Stinchar DSFB Meeting March 2021 March 15, 2021
- River Doon District Salmon Fishery Board Meeting March 2021 March 12, 2021
- Catch Data March 8, 2021
- Scale Reading Analysis of Rod Caught Farmed Salmon in 2020 March 2, 2021
- Summer 2020 Video Log February 11, 2021
- Merry Christmas December 18, 2020
- Girvan and Stinchar salmon spawning. December 16, 2020
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.