Essential maintenance will take place at Loch Doon Dam on Tuesday the 10th of May. This will mean that the compensation flow will be cut between the hours of 10am and 2pm. Extra water will be released before and after the works to compensate for the loss of flow.
- River Ayr, Wellwood River Bank Erosion Control. January 24, 2022
- Salmon under a cloud inversion December 23, 2021
- Knockendon Fish Rescue December 17, 2021
- Building Brash Bundles for River Restoration with Garnock Connections. December 4, 2021
- Salmon Spawning Water of Girvan November 30, 2021
- Riverbank Stabilisation through the Garnock Connections project November 27, 2021
- The next River Stinchar District Salmon Fishery Board Meeting announced November 22, 2021
- Doon DSFB meeting November 22, 2021
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.