There were a few more smolts active at Catrine this morning. They were taking grannoms and midges from the surface or at least trying to. It is a hit or a miss to capture these images and you really need to have polaroids on to see the fish coming before they rise and the camera at the ready. The real secret is to take hundreds of shots and expect to ditch about 95% of them.
- Sea Lice out of control on Scottish Salmon Farms September 12, 2018
- Greenland Subsistence Fishery Data Collection Blog September 11, 2018
- Duisk Water Juvenile Salmon Monitoring September 11, 2018
- National Electrofishing Monitoring September 4, 2018
- River Doon tributary monitoring August 28, 2018
- Job Vacancy August 28, 2018
- Stinchar Tributary Electrofishing Surveys August 22, 2018
- Green Bank Engineering – Solving Diffuse Pollution Problems August 18, 2018
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.