There were a few more smolts active at Catrine this morning. They were taking grannoms and midges from the surface or at least trying to. It is a hit or a miss to capture these images and you really need to have polaroids on to see the fish coming before they rise and the camera at the ready. The real secret is to take hundreds of shots and expect to ditch about 95% of them.
- Smolts affected by Fungal infection May 18, 2018
- Upper Ayr – Industrial heritage vs migration May 15, 2018
- Smolts at Catrine May 15, 2018
- Next Girvan DSFB meeting announced May 15, 2018
- Smolt trapping at Catrine May 10, 2018
- Bird Count for the Girvan May 3, 2018
- Salmon and Sea Trout Fishery Statistics 2017 Season April 30, 2018
- Catch and Release Short Film….a must watch! April 26, 2018
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.