There were a few more smolts active at Catrine this morning. They were taking grannoms and midges from the surface or at least trying to. It is a hit or a miss to capture these images and you really need to have polaroids on to see the fish coming before they rise and the camera at the ready. The real secret is to take hundreds of shots and expect to ditch about 95% of them.
- Water of Fail and Montgomerie Woods July 13, 2018
- Tarbolton Landfill Meeting July 4, 2018
- Tarbolton Landfill in Liquidation June 26, 2018
- Middle Girvan Green Engineering June 8, 2018
- Smolts affected by Fungal infection May 18, 2018
- Upper Ayr – Industrial heritage vs migration May 15, 2018
- Smolts at Catrine May 15, 2018
- Next Girvan DSFB meeting announced May 15, 2018
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.