There were a few more smolts active at Catrine this morning. They were taking grannoms and midges from the surface or at least trying to. It is a hit or a miss to capture these images and you really need to have polaroids on to see the fish coming before they rise and the camera at the ready. The real secret is to take hundreds of shots and expect to ditch about 95% of them.
- Skeldon Weir on the Doon November 5, 2018
- Shark attack or something less sinister? October 29, 2018
- Silt and other issues affecting productivity October 18, 2018
- Landward covers Salmon Farming October 18, 2018
- Dyrock problems on the Girvan catchment October 16, 2018
- Assessing problems in the Stinchar Valley October 11, 2018
- Stinchar tributary monitoring October 8, 2018
- Culroy Burn Kick Sampling October 8, 2018
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.