There were a few more smolts active at Catrine this morning. They were taking grannoms and midges from the surface or at least trying to. It is a hit or a miss to capture these images and you really need to have polaroids on to see the fish coming before they rise and the camera at the ready. The real secret is to take hundreds of shots and expect to ditch about 95% of them.
- ART move to a new rural office location September 29, 2020
- More guidance to identify Farmed salmon September 8, 2020
- How to identify a Farmed Salmon September 5, 2020
- Advice on what to do if you catch a farmed salmon August 31, 2020
- Preparing for Crayfish Surveys August 28, 2020
- fencing brings benefits on the Glenstang Burn – River Ayr catchment August 28, 2020
- Green Engineering on the Girvan _progress since April 2016 August 28, 2020
- Cloyntie Burn in the Girvan catchment August 28, 2020
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.