There were a few more smolts active at Catrine this morning. They were taking grannoms and midges from the surface or at least trying to. It is a hit or a miss to capture these images and you really need to have polaroids on to see the fish coming before they rise and the camera at the ready. The real secret is to take hundreds of shots and expect to ditch about 95% of them.
- Drone training with Galloway Fisheries Trust March 10, 2019
- AYR DSFB AGM and Triennial elections March 8, 2019
- Next Stinchar DSFB meeting March 5, 2019
- The finishing touches. February 27, 2019
- Eel brushes on Garden Weir, Lugton Water. February 27, 2019
- 2019 River Categories. February 21, 2019
- Temperature Data Logger Download February 18, 2019
- Catch per Unit Effort – Further Guidance from Government. February 13, 2019
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.