There were a few more smolts active at Catrine this morning. They were taking grannoms and midges from the surface or at least trying to. It is a hit or a miss to capture these images and you really need to have polaroids on to see the fish coming before they rise and the camera at the ready. The real secret is to take hundreds of shots and expect to ditch about 95% of them.
- ART Deliver Drone Training June 18, 2019
- Patagonia Artifishal Film; 3rd July, 1830 – 2030 June 14, 2019
- Girvan DSFB meeting June 3, 2019
- Giant Hogweed control continues May 27, 2019
- Giant Hogweed Control on the Ayr May 23, 2019
- Bank stabilisation on the Irvine May 12, 2019
- Slowing things down at Catrine May 12, 2019
- Smolts delayed at Catrine May 10, 2019
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.