There were a few more smolts active at Catrine this morning. They were taking grannoms and midges from the surface or at least trying to. It is a hit or a miss to capture these images and you really need to have polaroids on to see the fish coming before they rise and the camera at the ready. The real secret is to take hundreds of shots and expect to ditch about 95% of them.
- Sevenacres fish Pass is completed January 18, 2019
- 2018 Mauchline Rainfall Data January 1, 2019
- New Year January 1, 2019
- Marine Harvest change name to Mowi. December 6, 2018
- MSS Publish Plans to Gather Catch Effort Data December 5, 2018
- The Rural Economic Committee Report on Salmon Farming in Scotland November 29, 2018
- Next Ayr DSFB meeting November 21, 2018
- Skeldon Weir on the Doon November 5, 2018
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.