General Data Protection Regulations – Privacy Statement
- This statement sets out the position of Ayrshire Rivers Trust in relation to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
- Ayrshire Rivers Trust is a membership organisation and its objects are “promote and support initiatives designed to conserve, enhance and develop our fisheries for the enjoyment of current and future generations, and to preserve a valuable part of our natural heritage”.
- Ayrshire Rivers Trust will process personal data for the purpose of fulfilling its representative function on behalf of its members. We will only pass personal data to third parties without the consent of the data subject where it is necessary for us to do so in support of the fulfilment of our objects.
- Data is held subject to our Data Handling Policy.
Fishery Management Plan
- 1 & 2 Introduction, Aims and Objectives
- 3 Catchment description
- 4 Fish and fisheries
- 5 Limiting factors analysis
- 6 Present management structures and activities
- 7 Proposed management actions
March Brown Mayfly survey sheet
River Ayr Smolt Trap Report
Salmon egg survival trials
AN OVERVIEW OF POPULATION GENETIC STRUCTURING IN AYRSHIRE’S RIVERS FOR AYRSHIRE RIVERS TRUST
Prepared as part of the Focusing Atlantic Salmon Management on Populations (FASMOP) Project
Invasive Non Native Species Information