We have been very fortunate to have had Ethan amongst other regular volunteers (Lyndsey and Fraser) out helping us over the last several weeks and unfortunately for us he heads back to University next week so yesterday was his last day. We’re very grateful to Ethan for giving up his time and often making up the third member of our team. Volunteering is a great way to gain experience and boost a CV in preparation for employment. Thanks for all your help Ethan and the chocolate biscuits!
- The Legacy of Mining November 10, 2019
- Trout Migration November 3, 2019
- Sevenacres weir and fish pass – Update October 21, 2019
- Doonfoot Primary School Visit. October 16, 2019
- A very Sad Announcement September 13, 2019
- Garnock Connections – promoting green bank restoration techniques September 11, 2019
- Ayrshire National Electrofishing Surveys Complete! September 10, 2019
- Macroinvertebrate Monitoring September 9, 2019
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.