We have been very fortunate to have had Ethan amongst other regular volunteers (Lyndsey and Fraser) out helping us over the last several weeks and unfortunately for us he heads back to University next week so yesterday was his last day. We’re very grateful to Ethan for giving up his time and often making up the third member of our team. Volunteering is a great way to gain experience and boost a CV in preparation for employment. Thanks for all your help Ethan and the chocolate biscuits!
- Merry Christmas December 18, 2020
- Girvan and Stinchar salmon spawning. December 16, 2020
- ART on Countryfile. December 8, 2020
- ART move to a new rural office location September 29, 2020
- More guidance to identify Farmed salmon September 8, 2020
- How to identify a Farmed Salmon September 5, 2020
- Advice on what to do if you catch a farmed salmon August 31, 2020
- Preparing for Crayfish Surveys August 28, 2020
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.