We have been very fortunate to have had Ethan amongst other regular volunteers (Lyndsey and Fraser) out helping us over the last several weeks and unfortunately for us he heads back to University next week so yesterday was his last day. We’re very grateful to Ethan for giving up his time and often making up the third member of our team. Volunteering is a great way to gain experience and boost a CV in preparation for employment. Thanks for all your help Ethan and the chocolate biscuits!
- ART move to a new rural office location September 29, 2020
- More guidance to identify Farmed salmon September 8, 2020
- How to identify a Farmed Salmon September 5, 2020
- Advice on what to do if you catch a farmed salmon August 31, 2020
- Preparing for Crayfish Surveys August 28, 2020
- fencing brings benefits on the Glenstang Burn – River Ayr catchment August 28, 2020
- Green Engineering on the Girvan _progress since April 2016 August 28, 2020
- Cloyntie Burn in the Girvan catchment August 28, 2020
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.