We have been very fortunate to have had Ethan amongst other regular volunteers (Lyndsey and Fraser) out helping us over the last several weeks and unfortunately for us he heads back to University next week so yesterday was his last day. We’re very grateful to Ethan for giving up his time and often making up the third member of our team. Volunteering is a great way to gain experience and boost a CV in preparation for employment. Thanks for all your help Ethan and the chocolate biscuits!
- Ayrshire Rivers Trust Annual General Meeting August 29, 2022
- Kilmarnock Water Fish Rescue August 23, 2022
- Trustee Advertisment August 22, 2022
- Red Skin Disease July 25, 2022
- Farewell and Good Luck to Muir! July 4, 2022
- Vacancy for a Fisheries Biologist/Environmental Scientist June 2, 2022
- Stinchar DSFB Meeting and AGM May 19, 2022
- Next Stinchar DSFB meeting April 14, 2022
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.