We have been very fortunate to have had Ethan amongst other regular volunteers (Lyndsey and Fraser) out helping us over the last several weeks and unfortunately for us he heads back to University next week so yesterday was his last day. We’re very grateful to Ethan for giving up his time and often making up the third member of our team. Volunteering is a great way to gain experience and boost a CV in preparation for employment. Thanks for all your help Ethan and the chocolate biscuits!
- Girvan DSFB meeting January 21, 2020
- Catch Returns January 16, 2020
- Salmon Conservation Measures for Ayrshire rivers in 2020 January 15, 2020
- Garnock Connections – Green Engineering January 15, 2020
- Making Salmon Conservation a National Priority January 8, 2020
- Tree Donations for Riverbank Conservation November 28, 2019
- AGM November 27, 2019
- Stottencleugh update November 25, 2019
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.