We have been very fortunate to have had Ethan amongst other regular volunteers (Lyndsey and Fraser) out helping us over the last several weeks and unfortunately for us he heads back to University next week so yesterday was his last day. We’re very grateful to Ethan for giving up his time and often making up the third member of our team. Volunteering is a great way to gain experience and boost a CV in preparation for employment. Thanks for all your help Ethan and the chocolate biscuits!
- A video showing anglers how to make faggots for bank stabilisation March 28, 2020
- Important announcement from the Girvan DSFB March 27, 2020
- Guidance for anglers during ‘Lock Down’ March 25, 2020
- Preserving isolated trout populations that are under threat March 20, 2020
- Work to improve smolt migration is underway at Catrine March 18, 2020
- Coronavirus (Covid – 19) March 17, 2020
- Stinchar DSFB Meeting January 30, 2020
- Girvan DSFB meeting January 21, 2020
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.