We have been very fortunate to have had Ethan amongst other regular volunteers (Lyndsey and Fraser) out helping us over the last several weeks and unfortunately for us he heads back to University next week so yesterday was his last day. We’re very grateful to Ethan for giving up his time and often making up the third member of our team. Volunteering is a great way to gain experience and boost a CV in preparation for employment. Thanks for all your help Ethan and the chocolate biscuits!
- Temperature loggers and today’s travels. May 27, 2020
- Trout rising to the hatch May 22, 2020
- The first spate in May takes the smolts away May 14, 2020
- Smolts in the lade at Catrine 2020 May 4, 2020
- Mouth of the Stinchar April 24, 2020
- Catrine bywash upgraded April 21, 2020
- Doon DSFB Triennial Elections UPDATED April 14, 2020
- A video showing anglers how to make faggots for bank stabilisation March 28, 2020
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.