We have been very fortunate to have had Ethan amongst other regular volunteers (Lyndsey and Fraser) out helping us over the last several weeks and unfortunately for us he heads back to University next week so yesterday was his last day. We’re very grateful to Ethan for giving up his time and often making up the third member of our team. Volunteering is a great way to gain experience and boost a CV in preparation for employment. Thanks for all your help Ethan and the chocolate biscuits!
- Used Fish tackle and Tools for sale April 6, 2021
- River Stinchar DSFB Meeting March 2021 March 15, 2021
- River Doon District Salmon Fishery Board Meeting March 2021 March 12, 2021
- Catch Data March 8, 2021
- Scale Reading Analysis of Rod Caught Farmed Salmon in 2020 March 2, 2021
- Summer 2020 Video Log February 11, 2021
- Merry Christmas December 18, 2020
- Girvan and Stinchar salmon spawning. December 16, 2020
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.