We christened the new offices yesterday with a day long meeting for the CIRB partners and prospective partners should CIRB 2 proceed. By the afternoon session we had 14 people in the downstairs meeting room which was too many for the size of table we have but the room coped adequately. With 2 other desks available, we managed just fine. I think everyone was impressed with the new office accommodation and I have to say it will be good to finally move in once the phones lines are transferred across.
- Working with Rivers Graduate Placement Scheme – Open for Applicants! January 30, 2023
- River Girvan DSFB Notices of upcoming meetings January 18, 2023
- Working with Rivers Graduate Placement Scheme – Open for Applicants! January 18, 2023
- Happy New Year January 1, 2023
- River Maps November 29, 2022
- New Electrofishing Kit! November 15, 2022
- Wellwood Project – 2022 December 13, 2022
- Greenock Culvert Fish Pass -2022 December 13, 2022
- River Ayr Giant Hogweed Control – Ongoing since 2018 December 13, 2022
- Loch Doon Smolt Tracking March 1, 2019
- Rivers and Lochs In The Classroom – 2017 March 1, 2019
- Culroy Burn Habitat Improvement Project – 2015 to 2017 March 1, 2019
River Map Prints
We have three fine art map prints available to buy.
Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.