We christened the new offices yesterday with a day long meeting for the CIRB partners and prospective partners should CIRB 2 proceed. By the afternoon session we had 14 people in the downstairs meeting room which was too many for the size of table we have but the room coped adequately. With 2 other desks available, we managed just fine. I think everyone was impressed with the new office accommodation and I have to say it will be good to finally move in once the phones lines are transferred across.
- Podcasting with the Farm Advisory Service – The Thrill of the Hill. February 20, 2024
- Tree Planting on the Water of Girvan February 5, 2024
- Rod Building with ART February 5, 2024
- Greening the banks of the Water of Girvan Video Update #3 January 17, 2024
- Our new move/communications Issues. December 15, 2023
- Ayrshire Grown – an ARIA funded project November 14, 2023
River Map Prints
We have three fine art map prints available to buy.
Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.