There were a few more smolts active at Catrine this morning. They were taking grannoms and midges from the surface or at least trying to. It is a hit or a miss to capture these images and you really need to have polaroids on to see the fish coming before they rise and the camera at the ready. The real secret is to take hundreds of shots and expect to ditch about 95% of them.
- Ayrshire Grown – an ARIA funded project November 14, 2023
- Annual General Meeting 26th October 2023. October 17, 2023
- Green Engineering on the Water of Girvan – Nature Restoration Fund October 11, 2023
- Notice of Girvan Board Meeting 25th October 2023 October 11, 2023
- NEPS Completed! September 12, 2023
- Trust replaces their old van July 26, 2023
River Map Prints
We have three fine art map prints available to buy.
Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.