Here is the reporting form that should be completed and returned along with scale samples, photos, location etc for anyone catching an escaped farmed salmon in any Forth of Clyde connected river. It is important that the details within the forms are completed and guidance followed as this should help FMS, DSFBs, Trusts, MSS, FHI etc. collate the data and ensure appropriate action to be taken.
- NEPS Completed! September 12, 2023
- Trust replaces their old van July 26, 2023
- Ayr fish counter July 24, 2023
- eDNA sampling at Loch Doon July 18, 2023
- Fishery Management Scotland Recording Apps for download and use. June 26, 2023
- Greening the banks of the Water of Girvan – Project update June 26, 2023
- Wellwood Project – 2022 December 13, 2022
- Greenock Culvert Fish Pass -2022 December 13, 2022
- River Ayr Giant Hogweed Control – Ongoing since 2018 December 13, 2022
- Loch Doon Smolt Tracking March 1, 2019
- Rivers and Lochs In The Classroom – 2017 March 1, 2019
- Culroy Burn Habitat Improvement Project – 2015 to 2017 March 1, 2019
River Map Prints
We have three fine art map prints available to buy.
Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.