NOTICE OF ANNUAL PUBLIC MEETING
You are hereby given formal notice of the Annual Public Meeting of the
River Doon District Salmon Fishery Board:
DATE: Thursday 28 April 2022
MEETING TYPE: Annual Public Meeting
VENUE: Western House Hotel, 66 Craigie Road, AYR KA8 0HA
The following matters will be considered:
- The activities of the Board for the year to 31 December 2021
- Presentation of the Annual Report and Audited Statement of Accounts
- The proposed activities of the Board for the next year
- Question and Answer Session:
- Enforcement Issues/Water Bailiffing/River Watchers Scheme
- Annual Catch Returns
This meeting is open to the public. It would be helpful in planning seating etc.
if you would contact the Clerk by email, if you are interested in attending.
Proposals are invited for matters to be considered at the meeting.
Please submit written proposals to me in advance.
The Agenda for the meeting will be posted on the Board’s website 7 days
before the meeting takes place: www.doonfishing.co.uk