Unfortunately our Treasurer George Steel passed away and his cremation will take place tomorrow (Friday 13th January) at the Masonhill crematorium, Ayr, KA6 6EN at 2pm. George has been with the Trust from the beginning and we are all very grateful for his help throughout the years. He will be sadly missed by all staff and trustees.
- ART move to a new rural office location September 29, 2020
- More guidance to identify Farmed salmon September 8, 2020
- How to identify a Farmed Salmon September 5, 2020
- Advice on what to do if you catch a farmed salmon August 31, 2020
- Preparing for Crayfish Surveys August 28, 2020
- fencing brings benefits on the Glenstang Burn – River Ayr catchment August 28, 2020
- Green Engineering on the Girvan _progress since April 2016 August 28, 2020
- Cloyntie Burn in the Girvan catchment August 28, 2020
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.