Unfortunately our Treasurer George Steel passed away and his cremation will take place tomorrow (Friday 13th January) at the Masonhill crematorium, Ayr, KA6 6EN at 2pm. George has been with the Trust from the beginning and we are all very grateful for his help throughout the years. He will be sadly missed by all staff and trustees.
- River Ayr Salmon Run October 3, 2021
- Garnock Connections, Green Engineering on the Dusk Water. September 14, 2021
- Garnock Balsam Bash: August 2nd July 27, 2021
- Eel Migration on the River Doon. July 27, 2021
- Seasonal vacancy (Part-time) June 30, 2021
- Severe Pollution incident on the River Ayr June 11, 2021
- Mill Glen Reservoir Fish removal May 24, 2021
- Next Girvan DSFB Meeting May 21, 2021
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.