We are seeking to appoint a part time Treasurer. This will involve approximately half a day per week and the applicant should have a knowledge of Internet Banking, Budgeting and Cash Flow Forecasting. An honorarium in the region of £2,000 pa will be payable. Hours are flexible. Please contact Stuart Brabbs or Gillian McIntyre.
- ART move to a new rural office location September 29, 2020
- More guidance to identify Farmed salmon September 8, 2020
- How to identify a Farmed Salmon September 5, 2020
- Advice on what to do if you catch a farmed salmon August 31, 2020
- Preparing for Crayfish Surveys August 28, 2020
- fencing brings benefits on the Glenstang Burn – River Ayr catchment August 28, 2020
- Green Engineering on the Girvan _progress since April 2016 August 28, 2020
- Cloyntie Burn in the Girvan catchment August 28, 2020
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.