We are seeking to appoint a part time Treasurer. This will involve approximately half a day per week and the applicant should have a knowledge of Internet Banking, Budgeting and Cash Flow Forecasting. An honorarium in the region of £2,000 pa will be payable. Hours are flexible. Please contact Stuart Brabbs or Gillian McIntyre.
- Vacancy for a Seasonal Assistant Biologist May 16, 2023
- Tomato Plants for Sale Now! May 10, 2023
- Stair Dam receives timber baulks May 5, 2023
- No Mow May is here! May 3, 2023
- River Ayr District Salmon Fishery Board AGM April 14, 2023
- River Ayr Annual Meeting of Qualified Proprietors April 14, 2023
- Wellwood Project – 2022 December 13, 2022
- Greenock Culvert Fish Pass -2022 December 13, 2022
- River Ayr Giant Hogweed Control – Ongoing since 2018 December 13, 2022
- Loch Doon Smolt Tracking March 1, 2019
- Rivers and Lochs In The Classroom – 2017 March 1, 2019
- Culroy Burn Habitat Improvement Project – 2015 to 2017 March 1, 2019
River Map Prints
We have three fine art map prints available to buy.
Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.
For attention of Stuart Brabbs or Gillian McIntyre
I am interested in the post of part-time Treasurer.
A former senior banker (MCIBS) I moved on to pre-investment assessment and monitoring of private companies for a group of business “Angels” and for an Edinburgh investment house. Now retired, I am a Director of The River Clyde Fisheries Management Trust Ltd (responsible for the Bailiff force) and a keen trout, salmon and grayling angler, largely on the River Gryffe. I am very experienced in company budgeting, cash flow projection and general management up to Board level, with extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of programs. As with RCFMT, the opportunity to contribute to angling improvement in Scotland is my motivation rather than the prospect of financial gain.
Married with two grown-up children, I live in Houston, Renfrewshire.
I would welcome the opportunity of discussing the vacancy with you and can be contacted via e-mail or on 01505-614516 (with Answerphone) or 07702-606342.