We are seeking to appoint a part time Treasurer. This will involve approximately half a day per week and the applicant should have a knowledge of Internet Banking, Budgeting and Cash Flow Forecasting. An honorarium in the region of £2,000 pa will be payable. Hours are flexible. Please contact Stuart Brabbs or Gillian McIntyre.
- Working with Rivers Graduate Placement Scheme – Open for Applicants! January 30, 2023
- River Girvan DSFB Notices of upcoming meetings January 18, 2023
- Working with Rivers Graduate Placement Scheme – Open for Applicants! January 18, 2023
- Happy New Year January 1, 2023
- River Maps November 29, 2022
- New Electrofishing Kit! November 15, 2022
- Wellwood Project – 2022 December 13, 2022
- Greenock Culvert Fish Pass -2022 December 13, 2022
- River Ayr Giant Hogweed Control – Ongoing since 2018 December 13, 2022
- Loch Doon Smolt Tracking March 1, 2019
- Rivers and Lochs In The Classroom – 2017 March 1, 2019
- Culroy Burn Habitat Improvement Project – 2015 to 2017 March 1, 2019
River Map Prints
We have three fine art map prints available to buy.
Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.