Here is a link to Fishery Management Scotland’s web site where they provide the latest updates on the massive escape of farmed salmon into theFirth of Clyde. ART staff are working closely with FMS and DSFBs and other Trust to minimise the impacts of this environmental disaster. More information will follow as the situation becomes clearer.
- Garnock Balsam Bash: August 2nd July 27, 2021
- Eel Migration on the River Doon. July 27, 2021
- Seasonal vacancy (Part-time) June 30, 2021
- Severe Pollution incident on the River Ayr June 11, 2021
- Mill Glen Reservoir Fish removal May 24, 2021
- Next Girvan DSFB Meeting May 21, 2021
- Nethermills Hydro Scheme on the Ayr May 19, 2021
- Used Fish tackle and Tools for sale April 6, 2021
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.