Here is a link to Fishery Management Scotland’s web site where they provide the latest updates on the massive escape of farmed salmon into theFirth of Clyde. ART staff are working closely with FMS and DSFBs and other Trust to minimise the impacts of this environmental disaster. More information will follow as the situation becomes clearer.
- Used Fish tackle and Tools for sale April 6, 2021
- River Stinchar DSFB Meeting March 2021 March 15, 2021
- River Doon District Salmon Fishery Board Meeting March 2021 March 12, 2021
- Catch Data March 8, 2021
- Scale Reading Analysis of Rod Caught Farmed Salmon in 2020 March 2, 2021
- Summer 2020 Video Log February 11, 2021
- Merry Christmas December 18, 2020
- Girvan and Stinchar salmon spawning. December 16, 2020
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.