Here is a link to Fishery Management Scotland’s web site where they provide the latest updates on the massive escape of farmed salmon into theFirth of Clyde. ART staff are working closely with FMS and DSFBs and other Trust to minimise the impacts of this environmental disaster. More information will follow as the situation becomes clearer.
- Merry Christmas December 18, 2020
- Girvan and Stinchar salmon spawning. December 16, 2020
- ART on Countryfile. December 8, 2020
- ART move to a new rural office location September 29, 2020
- More guidance to identify Farmed salmon September 8, 2020
- How to identify a Farmed Salmon September 5, 2020
- Advice on what to do if you catch a farmed salmon August 31, 2020
- Preparing for Crayfish Surveys August 28, 2020
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.