Another photo of the Cessnock at the modified stretch, this time when it was in spate. It seems inevitable that there is going to be a serious issue with siltation and diffuse pollution as a direct result of thee modifications. It is interesting that the original burn is contained within it’s meandering channel despite there being considerable erosion taking place.
- NEPS Completed! September 12, 2023
- Trust replaces their old van July 26, 2023
- Ayr fish counter July 24, 2023
- eDNA sampling at Loch Doon July 18, 2023
- Fishery Management Scotland Recording Apps for download and use. June 26, 2023
- Greening the banks of the Water of Girvan – Project update June 26, 2023
- Wellwood Project – 2022 December 13, 2022
- Greenock Culvert Fish Pass -2022 December 13, 2022
- River Ayr Giant Hogweed Control – Ongoing since 2018 December 13, 2022
- Loch Doon Smolt Tracking March 1, 2019
- Rivers and Lochs In The Classroom – 2017 March 1, 2019
- Culroy Burn Habitat Improvement Project – 2015 to 2017 March 1, 2019
River Map Prints
We have three fine art map prints available to buy.
Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.