Here is the reporting form that should be completed and returned along with scale samples, photos, location etc for anyone catching an escaped farmed salmon in any Forth of Clyde connected river. It is important that the details within the forms are completed and guidance followed as this should help FMS, DSFBs, Trusts, MSS, FHI etc. collate the data and ensure appropriate action to be taken.
- Seasonal vacancy (Part-time) June 30, 2021
- Severe Pollution incident on the River Ayr June 11, 2021
- Mill Glen Reservoir Fish removal May 24, 2021
- Next Girvan DSFB Meeting May 21, 2021
- Nethermills Hydro Scheme on the Ayr May 19, 2021
- Used Fish tackle and Tools for sale April 6, 2021
- River Stinchar DSFB Meeting March 2021 March 15, 2021
- River Doon District Salmon Fishery Board Meeting March 2021 March 12, 2021
- Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.