What progress? Well after last weeks raised levels and a hiccup over the supply of stainless ‘rebar’, Borland’s men were back in the river yesterday and today resetting the steel and formwork for the last wall. If the rain holds off overnight, the last wall will be poured on Wednesday 25th (April). The shuttering will stay in place for a day or two after which it will be removed and the site cleared up. The last remaining jobs will have to wait until low water; setting the blocks into the fish passes and cutting and sealing the downstream edge of the concrete. Hopefully as we head into May, the weather will improve allowing these job to be completed.
- Ayrshire Grown – an ARIA funded project November 14, 2023
- Annual General Meeting 26th October 2023. October 17, 2023
- Green Engineering on the Water of Girvan – Nature Restoration Fund October 11, 2023
- Notice of Girvan Board Meeting 25th October 2023 October 11, 2023
- NEPS Completed! September 12, 2023
- Trust replaces their old van July 26, 2023
River Map Prints
We have three fine art map prints available to buy.
Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.