Further to a meeting with SEPA yesterday, I again met their representative at the dam this morning along with someone from CCT. Water levels were dropping and it was prudent to recheck the fish pass operation before instructing CCT to make further improvements as we discuss yesterday. What is certain is that something does need to be changed to make the fish pass accessible between the Q90 and Q10 levels (the flow that exists for 80% of the time). The alterations need to happen at the first opportunity as fresh salmon began to appear at Catrine this morning.
- Podcasting with the Farm Advisory Service – The Thrill of the Hill. February 20, 2024
- Tree Planting on the Water of Girvan February 5, 2024
- Rod Building with ART February 5, 2024
- Greening the banks of the Water of Girvan Video Update #3 January 17, 2024
- Our new move/communications Issues. December 15, 2023
- Ayrshire Grown – an ARIA funded project November 14, 2023
River Map Prints
We have three fine art map prints available to buy.
Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.