We have been very fortunate to have had Ethan amongst other regular volunteers (Lyndsey and Fraser) out helping us over the last several weeks and unfortunately for us he heads back to University next week so yesterday was his last day. We’re very grateful to Ethan for giving up his time and often making up the third member of our team. Volunteering is a great way to gain experience and boost a CV in preparation for employment. Thanks for all your help Ethan and the chocolate biscuits!
- Vacancy for a Seasonal Assistant Biologist May 16, 2023
- Tomato Plants for Sale Now! May 10, 2023
- Stair Dam receives timber baulks May 5, 2023
- No Mow May is here! May 3, 2023
- River Ayr District Salmon Fishery Board AGM April 14, 2023
- River Ayr Annual Meeting of Qualified Proprietors April 14, 2023
- Wellwood Project – 2022 December 13, 2022
- Greenock Culvert Fish Pass -2022 December 13, 2022
- River Ayr Giant Hogweed Control – Ongoing since 2018 December 13, 2022
- Loch Doon Smolt Tracking March 1, 2019
- Rivers and Lochs In The Classroom – 2017 March 1, 2019
- Culroy Burn Habitat Improvement Project – 2015 to 2017 March 1, 2019
River Map Prints
We have three fine art map prints available to buy.
Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.