Last night I gave a talk on the ‘Work of the Trust’ to Ayr Civic Society. The meeting was well attended for such a cold night with around 40 people turning out to hear about our work. There was an array of questions at the end and that usually signifies that the talk was interesting. We are always pleased to talk at community group meetings as this helps get the Trust known and our work recognised. Anyone with a similar requirement should contact the Trust through the email link on the web site.
- Vacancy for a Seasonal Assistant Biologist May 16, 2023
- Tomato Plants for Sale Now! May 10, 2023
- Stair Dam receives timber baulks May 5, 2023
- No Mow May is here! May 3, 2023
- River Ayr District Salmon Fishery Board AGM April 14, 2023
- River Ayr Annual Meeting of Qualified Proprietors April 14, 2023
- Wellwood Project – 2022 December 13, 2022
- Greenock Culvert Fish Pass -2022 December 13, 2022
- River Ayr Giant Hogweed Control – Ongoing since 2018 December 13, 2022
- Loch Doon Smolt Tracking March 1, 2019
- Rivers and Lochs In The Classroom – 2017 March 1, 2019
- Culroy Burn Habitat Improvement Project – 2015 to 2017 March 1, 2019
River Map Prints
We have three fine art map prints available to buy.
Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.