A couple of years ago we ran a few evening sessions for novice fly-tyers. It was a very basic course that taught participants to dress simple salmon flies. I’m considering repeating similar sessions this winter if there is any interest. Just drop the Trust an email if you would like to take part along with details of your fly tying experience and I’ll see what we can do. If there is enough interest, we could run sessions once a week over a 6 week period.
- Working with Rivers Graduate Placement Scheme – Open for Applicants! January 30, 2023
- River Girvan DSFB Notices of upcoming meetings January 18, 2023
- Working with Rivers Graduate Placement Scheme – Open for Applicants! January 18, 2023
- Happy New Year January 1, 2023
- River Maps November 29, 2022
- New Electrofishing Kit! November 15, 2022
- Wellwood Project – 2022 December 13, 2022
- Greenock Culvert Fish Pass -2022 December 13, 2022
- River Ayr Giant Hogweed Control – Ongoing since 2018 December 13, 2022
- Loch Doon Smolt Tracking March 1, 2019
- Rivers and Lochs In The Classroom – 2017 March 1, 2019
- Culroy Burn Habitat Improvement Project – 2015 to 2017 March 1, 2019
River Map Prints
We have three fine art map prints available to buy.
Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.