We have been asked to present a 40 minute talk on river management at a conference to be held in Grangemouth Town Hall on the 9th October. Our presentation will focus on Integrated Catchment Management, touching on many issues such as biodiversity, invasive species, stocking, pollution, partnership approaches, volunteers etc etc. Other speakers include…. well read for yourself on the attached poster. It looks as though this will be a very interesting event. Places are expected to be sought after so don’t delay, book your place now.
- Ayrshire Grown – an ARIA funded project November 14, 2023
- Annual General Meeting 26th October 2023. October 17, 2023
- Green Engineering on the Water of Girvan – Nature Restoration Fund October 11, 2023
- Notice of Girvan Board Meeting 25th October 2023 October 11, 2023
- NEPS Completed! September 12, 2023
- Trust replaces their old van July 26, 2023
River Map Prints
We have three fine art map prints available to buy.
Every small donation helps! Payment by credit/debit card is quick and easy.